Subject: Help!For TPD fee!
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2024 06:18:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear,
   We learned from this website that Estonia will start charging for 
e-cigarette products next year. May I know specifically when it will 
start?Thank you for your help,I am looking forward to your early reply.
      https://www.riigiteataja.ee/akt/121062024002

Yours sincerely
Fiona

R&D Management Department - Fiona

Shenzhen Uwell Technology Co., Ltd.
1-5,7/F, Building G101, Huafeng International Robot Industrial Park, 
Hangcheng Avenue, Nanchang Community, Xixiang Street, Baoan District, 
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4z3kUe-RnAtRA9l8b5aGX6Kj0a-ePrmE-pf3kBRdjfOul25cyu56Zy_FzrZES_maIgPsdnuDwzdVxRD>

Best wishes for you